Sunday, September 30, 2018

Moving A Bit Slow

I am having to go slow for now.  Can't work at all until tomorrow, October 1st.  The 28th of September had spinal steroid injections into my lower back to help relieve the pain I've been putting up with for some time.  I do have 4 discs in the lower back giving me fits, so this should help.  So, I am supposed to get back into the usual routine starting tomorrow very slowly.  Doctors made it clear not to rush it.  So, I guess I'm gonna be a good little boy and do what they say.  After all, the past couple of nights have been the best sleep I've had in months so why argue.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Flared Pecan Wood Bowl

Now here is something that you don’t see everyday!   A pecan wood bowl with flared wings like this will look good on any table.   Fill i...